Six people have been selected as finalists in the Diversity Champion Award, a new category announced as part of the 25th anniversary of the Diversity Awards NZ™.
The finalists are:
- Alexis Cameron, Kaiwhakahaere, Kaimahi Māori Experience - People and Culture, Te Toka Tumai - Auckland District Health Board
- Jennifer Del Bel, Managing Director, Downlights NZ
- Tayla Hancock, Senior Policy Advisor, Te Tumu Whakaata Taonga | New Zealand Film Commission
- Hannah Payne-Harker, Senior Planner, Harrison Grierson
- Lynette Reed, People Experience Lead - Future of Work, Auckland Transport
- Dellwyn Stuart, CEO, YWCA Auckland
This award, which will be announced at the awards event in Auckland in August, recognises an individual who, through their work and advocacy, has made a personal impact on building a more inclusive Aotearoa New Zealand during the past year.
Judges for the Ngā Āhuatanga o Te Tiriti Tohu have also announced three finalists in this category. The finalists are:
- Auckland Transport
- Otago Polytechnic Ltd
- Pūhoro STEMM Academy