Show your commitment to diversity and inclusion by being a member of the national body empowering transformation in organisations across Aotearoa New Zealand to create workplaces where everyone belongs. You will be joining more than 700 other organisations committed to this mahi.
As part of this powerful partnership between the private and public sectors, your organisation can help drive diversity and inclusion as an effective tool for bettering our economic and social outcomes.
Critical mass is key to shifting the dial and we need as many organisations as possible to be part of this important mahi.
Membership of Diversity Works New Zealand is also a way to publicly demonstrate your commitment to equity and inclusion in our workplaces and attract great employees from a broad talent pool.
Diversity Works New Zealand is a charitable trust, formed in 1992. We are funded by a partnership of employers and government. Membership donations have charitable tax status.
Advantages of membership
- Your organisation is demonstrating your commitment to unlocking the power of diversity in building a more inclusive and economically prosperous Aotearoa.
- Joining Diversity Works New Zealand is a great way to start the conversation about diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in your organisation.
- Undertake an AIM Insights Assessment to understand what your organisation is already doing to create an inclusive workplace culture, and access resources and guides to increase your DEI maturity.
- Access to Diversity Works New Zealand member-only and public resources including strategy and policy templates, guides covering all dimensions of diversity and previous Diversity Sessions webinars.
- All your employees can have access to the Member Connect forum, where they can ask and answer questions, get advice and connect with other members.
- Enjoy preferential rates to attend Diversity Works New Zealand, public training workshops and events and conferences.
- Enjoy discounted corporate training packages.
- The Diversity Works New Zealand member logo signals your commitment to being an employer that offers a culture of inclusion.
Diversity Works New Zealand is the trading name of the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust, a registered charity with the New Zealand Charities Commission (CC22630), making you eligible for a tax refund of up to one third of your membership donation.
To find out more, please contact our Membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org