Show your organisation’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. You will be joining more than 400 other organisations working to build more inclusive workplaces all around Aotearoa New Zealand.
We are the national body providing trusted advice to workplaces across all diversity dimensions. We help you to integrate diversity and inclusion into your organisation and measure the positive outcomes.
Membership donations have charitable tax status.
Advantages of membership
- Your organisation is demonstrating your commitment to unlocking the power of diversity in building a more inclusive and economically prosperous Aotearoa
- Joining Diversity Works New Zealand is a great way to start the conversation about diversity and inclusion in your organisation. Undertake our Diversity and Inclusion Stocktake to understand what your organisation is already doing to create an inclusive workplace culture, and the options available to do more.
- Our Membership Services team is available to offer advice and guidance, or to meet with your leadership team to introduce diversity and inclusion.
- Align your strategy and policies with best practice using Diversity Works New Zealand templates.
- The Diversity Works New Zealand member logo signals your commitment to being an employer that offers a culture of inclusion.
- Enjoy preferential rates to attend Diversity Works New Zealand training workshops and events
- The opportunity to network with and learn from other organisations championing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Diversity Works New Zealand is the trading name of the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust, a registered charity with the New Zealand Charities Commission (CC22630), making you eligible for a tax refund of up to one third of your membership donation.