GIDA (Global Inclusion & Diversity Alliance) is a community of practice for diversity and inclusion (D&I) organisations from around the world.
We act together to make workplaces across the world more equitable.
GIDA partners are not-for-profit organisations, working across the spectrum of diversity dimensions, specifically focussed on workplace inclusion.
We come together to partner and collaborate, to learn from each other, and to share thought leadership across our jurisdictions. We do this for the benefit to our respective membership networks and to make workplaces all over the world more equitable.
GIDA members all share a core set of values:
- We are not-for-profit organisations. Our work is for-purpose, not profit.
- We believe that D&I needs to be positioned in a local context. There are lessons we can learn from our global partners, but we respect that we each have unique local contexts and histories that must inform the work that we do in our own jurisdictions.
- We collaborate to create value for our respective membership networks. We work together to increase our capabilities and by doing so enrich what we offer to our own networks of members.
- We have integrity. We do the right thing, leading by example when it comes to being honest, trustworthy, fair, and accountable for our actions.
- We are transformative. We actively work together through the Alliance to advance equality in workplaces.