USING DESIGN THINKING FOR WORKPLACE INCLUSION
Creating inclusive workplaces can bring positive outcomes for employees, organisations, and society, but it requires more than good intentions and a positive spirit.
Truly inclusive and innovative workplaces use proven methods to assess and change conventional systems that hinder full and equitable participation of their workforce. Design thinking and human-centred design have been steadily growing in popularity across geographies, industries, and audiences. More and more, we see organisations using these frameworks to promote creativity and innovation not just in product development but also in systems, processes, and strategy design.
In this workshop, we explore how these frameworks can help organisations reconfigure their diversity and inclusion systems and processes. Through a hands-on learning experience, you will experiment with different methods and tools to support the design and transformation of our workplaces to unleash the powers of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Available as a face-to-face training
- Understand core concepts of design thinking and its application.
- Discover the connections between design thinking and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI)
- Foster a mindset to design (and redesign) systems and processes from a DEI perspective.
- Explore design thinking as a driver for innovation and collaboration inside organisations.
- Get hands-on methods and tools for design thinking in diverse working environments
To request corporate training for your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To proceed, we will need a proposal to be signed (e-signature available);
- From there, we will work to align availability with one of our facilitators;
- After confirming availability, you will receive an email with relevant workshop details and materials and automated reminders will be scheduled too;
- All invoices are raised shortly after the workshop has been delivered and we encourage you to complete feedback forms so that we can work together to grow from our experience