In the constant search for inclusiveness, leaders are required to learn how to benefit from motivated followers who feel safe to bring their whole selves to the workplace. Inclusive leadership helps current and future leaders to manage different viewpoints and transform dissent and disagreement into value for organisational growth.
This workshop is available as a three-hour face-to-face training and a two-hour online session.
Learning objectives for in-person session
- Understand the role of leaders in diversity and inclusion
- Define inclusive leadership skills and traits
- Explore the psychological foundations of inclusive leadership
- Understand the differences between inclusive leadership and other leadership styles
- Learn about the relationship between inclusive leadership with unconscious bias and cultural intelligence
Learning objectives for virtual session
- The role of leaders in diversity and inclusion
- Inclusive leadership skills and traits
To request corporate training for your organisation, please email email@example.com
- To proceed, we will need a proposal to be signed (e-signature available);
- From there, we will work to align availability with one of our facilitators;
- After confirming availability, you will receive an email with relevant workshop details and materials and automated reminders will be scheduled too;
- All invoices are raised shortly after the workshop has been delivered and we encourage you to complete feedback forms so that we can work together to grow from our experience