DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
This 90-minute online workshop guides participants through key concepts of diversity, equity and inclusion and provides a basic framework on how to design and support an inclusive workplace that values employees from diverse backgrounds.
Available as an online training.
- The importance of diversity, equity and inclusion as distinct concepts in the people and culture management space.
- Essential points to consider when building a diversity, equity, and inclusion infrastructure to support employees from diverse backgrounds.
- An introduction to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) systems, synergies, and metrics.
- Journey mapping to guide diversity, equity, and inclusion within the organisation
To request corporate training for your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To proceed, we will need a proposal to be signed (e-signature available);
- From there, we will work to align availability with one of our facilitators;
- After confirming availability, you will receive an email with relevant workshop details and materials and automated reminders will be scheduled too;
- All invoices are raised shortly after the workshop has been delivered and we encourage you to complete feedback forms so that we can work together to grow from our experience