BUILDING EMPATHY IN THE WORKPLACE
Empathy is a critical component of building a positive and inclusive workplace culture, but how do we put this into practice?
This workshop explores the latest research and best practices for increasing empathy and fostering psychological safety.
Through a combination of interactive online tools, case studies and group discussions, gain practical insights and strategies for building stronger relationships, enhancing communication and promoting a supportive workplace environment. This training aims to enhance your leadership skills, improve team dynamics and will provide insights and strategies for cultivating a culture of empathy and psychological safety.
- 2-hour online workshop on Zoom
- Explore the relationship between empathy and psychological safety, and how they can work together to create a positive and productive work environment
- Develop an understanding of key concepts related to empathy and psychological safety in the workplace, including vulnerability, courage, cultural awareness, active listening and self-refection, and learn how these concepts can be applied to improve workplace relationships and organisational outcomes
- Analyse a case study of a real-world workplace that supports the building of empathy and psychological safety through programmes and policies
This workshop is designed for professionals and leaders from a wide range of industries who are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture. It is particularly relevant for individuals involved in DEI initiatives, HR professionals, managers, team leaders and anyone seeking to create a supportive and innovative work environment.
To request corporate training for your organisation, please complete the form below.
To proceed, you will be required to sign a proposal (e-signature available). Once received, we will work together to align the availability of our facilitators with your desired training dates.
Upon confirmation of availability, you will receive an email containing the following:
- A Training Requirements form. Please complete and return this form to aid the facilitator's preparation for the workshop
- Relevant workshop details and materials
- Scheduled automated reminders
Following the successful delivery of the workshop, invoices will be raised promptly. We highly encourage you to provide feedback via our feedback forms, as we value your insights and aim to continually improve based on our collective experiences.