Already a member?
Login now to access your tools, policy templates, diversity calendar and member logo.
Not a member?
Why join us?
We are the national body advocating for and enabling a more inclusive Aotearoa New Zealand. You will be joining more than 500 other organisations supporting our purpose.
As part of this powerful partnership between the private and public sectors, your organisation can help drive diversity and inclusion as an effective tool for bettering our economic and social outcomes.
Critical mass is key to shifting the dial and we need as many organisations as possible to be part of this important mahi.
Membership of Diversity Works New Zealand is also a way to publicly demonstrate your commitment to equity and inclusion in our workplaces and attract great employees from a broad talent pool.
Diversity Works New Zealand is a charitable trust, formed in 1992. We are funded by a partnership of employers and government. Membership donations have charitable tax status.
Advantages of membership
- Your organisation is demonstrating your commitment to unlocking the power of diversity in building a more inclusive and economically prosperous Aotearoa
- Joining Diversity Works New Zealand is a great way to start the conversation about diversity and inclusion in your organisation. Undertake an AIM Insights Assessment to understand what your organisation is already doing to create an inclusive workplace culture, and the options available to do more.
- Our Membership Services team is available to offer advice and guidance, or to meet with your leadership team to introduce diversity and inclusion.
- Align your strategy and policies with best practice using Diversity Works New Zealand templates.
- The Diversity Works New Zealand member logo signals your commitment to being an employer that offers a culture of inclusion.
- Enjoy preferential rates to attend Diversity Works New Zealand training workshops and events
- The opportunity to network with and learn from other organisations championing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
To discuss this further, please reach out to our Membership team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity Works New Zealand is the trading name of the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust, a registered charity with the New Zealand Charities Commission (CC22630), making you eligible for a tax refund of up to one third of your membership donation.