Already a member?
Login now to access your tools, policy templates, diversity calendar and member logo.
Not a member?
Why join us?
Show your organisation’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. You will be joining more than 400 other organisations working to build more inclusive workplaces all around Aotearoa New Zealand.
We are the national body providing trusted advice to workplaces across all diversity dimensions. We help you to integrate diversity and inclusion into your organisation and measure the positive outcomes.
Diversity Works New Zealand is a charitable trust, formed in 1992. We are funded by a partnership of employers and government. Membership donations have charitable tax status.
What services can Diversity Works New Zealand members access?
In your first year:
- Find out where to start. Undertake our Diversity and Inclusion Stocktake. Understand what your organisation is already doing to create an inclusive workplace culture, and the options available to do more.
- Start the conversation in your organisation. One of our experts can spend an hour introducing diversity and inclusion to your leadership or wider team. We will need to ask you to reimburse our travel costs.
In addition, members can access:
- Policy and procedure templates, as well as other online resources
- Advice from our Membership Services team
- Introductions to and examples of diversity and inclusion initiatives from other member organisations
- Participation in and access to New Zealand’s only dedicated Diversity survey, conducted by the Diversity Works New Zealand in collaboration with Massey University
- The Diversity Works New Zealand member logo to promote your organisation as an employer of choice
- Discounted rates to attend Diversity Works New Zealand training workshops and events
- Customised workshops on diversity and inclusion topics delivered in your workplace
- Invitations to free informative networking events for you and your staff
- Free entry to the Diversity Awards NZ™ and discounted Gala Dinner tickets.
To discuss this further, please reach out to our Head of Membership Services Mary Haddock-Staniland on firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity Works New Zealand is the trading name of the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust, a registered charity with the New Zealand Charities Commission (CC22630), making you eligible for a tax refund of up to one third of your membership donation.