Date: 17th July, 2018
Time: 11:15 am - 12:00 pm
Members: $25.00 +GSTNon-member: $45.00 +GST
Cultural intelligence is a key competency in being able to connect with diverse markets and create an inclusive workplace.
Aotearoa New Zealand’s population is made of more than 200 ethnic groups and it’s imperative that businesses have initiatives in place to harness the opportunities and manage the challenges of a culturally diverse workforce.
In this 45 minute webinar, you will explore Aotearoa New Zealand’s current ethnic landscape, understand how you personally interact in a culturally diverse environment and learn strategies and actions that increase your ability to work effectively in cross-cultural teams and environments.
1. Get an overview of Aotearoa NZ’s current ethnic makeup and bi-cultural history
2. Learn how to apply te Tiriti o Waitangi principles
3. Be introduced to the four key components of cultural intelligence – cultural drivers, knowledge, strategies and action
4. Learn ways to apply cultural intelligence in a personal and professional setting through the following:
• Notions of core and flex
• Deep and surface model
• Qualitative methodology known as ‘Talanoa”
This webinar will be facilitated by Diversity Works New Zealand, Diversity Manager, Fia Collins – read more about Fia here.
Login to book at Members' rates
Bookings are closed for this event.