Date: 22nd February, 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
DWNZ Training Room,
Level 1, 90 Symonds Street,
Standard Ticket: $0.00 +GST
Equipping women to take their place at the leadership table is a passion for executive coach Sue Watson, who is facilitating our Aspiring Female Leaders workshop.
Are you or the women in your organisation looking for new career challenges or the opportunity to take on a more senior role that offers management experience?
This workshop is designed to provide the inspiration and motivation needed to take the next step. Participants will be given practical advice on how to develop their leadership style, how to confidently approach opportunities in the workplace and how to progress their career.
• Recognise, develop and communicate your leadership
• Define your personal brand
• Stock take your executive presence
• Relate up across and down in your organisation
• Present your leadership style to client and partner businesses
• Connect leadership in life and leadership at work
• Select and develop appropriate techniques to progress your career
Our facilitator Sue Watson is an experienced executive coach who has worked with a wide range of business, educational and not for profit organisations – read more about Sue.
Login to book at Members' rates
This event is fully booked.