Unconscious bias is the enemy of diversity, subtly undermining the hours of time organisations invest in developing an inclusive culture.
This workshop will give you an introduction to the neuroscience behind unconscious bias and help you understand the impact biases can have on leadership effectiveness, workplace interactions, communication and decision making.
- Gain an understanding of the neuroscience underpinning unconscious bias
- Learn to identify their own unconscious biases and those of others
- Look at the impact unconscious bias has in the workplace
- Discuss examples of best practice from global and local leaders
- Discover ways to challenge their thinking and build new neural connections
- Get strategies to manage and mitigate bias as individuals, groups and organisations
Find out more about your facilitator Hélène Deschamps
Date: Tuesday 9 August 2022
Venue: National Hockey Centre, 159 Bush Road, Rosedale, Albany, Auckland 0632
Investment: Member $225+GST; Non-member $350+GST