Millennials are trendsetters with an inherent understanding of the Millennial market. Their hyper-connectivity and confidence with technology is redefining the marketplace and can provide businesses with profitable insights when leveraged through an inclusive workplace. The retention and recruitment of Millennial talent is critical to the sustainability and growth of your business.
Sign up for this workshop to:
- Understand the generational landscape of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Learn what matters to Millennials and what motivates them
- Learn how to effectively engage with Millennials to create an inclusive and productive work environment
- Learn what strategies help increase the retention of Millennial staff
- Gain insights from successful Millennials in strategic roles about working with and hiring Millennials
- Look at real-life case studies – businesses that are maximising Millennial talent
Read more about your facilitator Kimberley Sumner here.
Date: Tuesday, 9 July 2019
Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: Diversity Works New Zealand Training Room, Level 1, 90 Symonds Street, Auckland, 1010
Investment: Member: $225+GST; Non-members $350+GST