Cultural intelligence is a key competency in being able to connect with diverse markets and create an inclusive workplace.
New Zealand’s population is made up of more than 200 ethnic groups and it’s imperative that businesses have initiatives in place to harness the opportunities and manage the challenges of a culturally diverse workforce.
In this half-day workshop, you will:
- Get an overview of New Zealand’s current ethnic and cultural diversity, and our bi-cultural history
- Articulate cultural intelligence in four key components: Cultural drivers, knowledge, strategies and action
- Develop tools and strategies to help you reflect on your own biases, judgments and thought processes
- Learn about cultural capital and empathy and how to apply these in a real workplace context
- Learn new or different ways of connecting with others from different cultures
Read more about your facilitator Dr. Guillermo Merelo here.
Date: Friday, 6 March 2020
Venue: Christchurch venue TBC
Investment: Members $225+GST; Non-members $350+GST