Accelerate your organisation’s diversity and inclusion journey by giving your people access to world-class digital training modules.
Our e-Diversity programme will boost the impact of diversity and inclusion conversations throughout your business no matter the size of your organisation or where you are in New Zealand.
Plus, these online modules complement face-to-face workshops for your people leaders by allowing you to deliver cost-effective diversity training to all levels of organisation, in all regions.
The first training modules, covering Unconscious Bias, are available now.
Unconscious Bias course content
This course, provided in partnership with e-learning experts Skillpod, will help you and your employees to understand, recognise and address unconscious bias. It is designed to give you the foundation information and tools to transform your business into a more conscious, inclusive and high-performing organisation.
- Five micro-modules (approx 1 hour of learning time)
- Engaging e-learning content such as video, interactive quizzes, images and more
- Content developed by Diversity Works New Zealand, verified and peer reviewed by subject matter experts
- Flexible delivery – staff can learn anywhere, any time, on any device
- Module tracking to follow user progress and create reports
- Modules can be tailored to include your company logo, images and scenarios
- Team discussion cards to bring this training into your everyday life.
Training modules can slot into your organisation’s existing e-learning management system or be accessed via a secure online platform.
Both these options include module tracking so you can monitor participants’ progress and create completion reports.
Pricing has been set on a sliding scale based on organisation size to ensure this training is affordable for any business, big or small.
Diversity Works New Zealand members also enjoy a 10 per cent discount.
Your investment provides a 12-month licence to the training material with a 10-minute refresher course available on renewal.
Sign up now
Head to the Skillpod website to book this training for your people and enhance your diversity and inclusion journey.