This comprehensive, practical workshop covers all our Diversity Committee Workshop series topics in one session.
It is ideal for organisations planning to set up a diversity and inclusion committee and those wanting to review the work of an existing group.
The workshop will cover
- Functions, roles and benefits of diversity and inclusion committees
- Interacting with Employee Resource Groups
- Setting an agenda, and developing strategies and programmes
- Monitoring and measuring diversity statistics within an organisation
- Funding and resources for diversity and inclusion committees
- Recruiting allies at all levels of the organisation
There will be ample opportunity for discussion and questions.
Read more about your facilitator Gita Jayaram.
Date: Thursday, 28 November 2019
Venue: Vodafone, 160 Lambton Quay, Wellington, 6011
Investment: Members $225+GST; Non-members $350+GST