This comprehensive, practical workshop covers everything you need to know to set your diversity committee up for success.
The workshop will cover
- Functions, roles and benefits of diversity and inclusion committees
- Interacting with Employee Resource Groups
- Setting an agenda, and developing strategies and programmes
- Monitoring and measuring diversity statistics within an organisation
- Funding and resources for diversity and inclusion committees
- Recruiting allies at all levels of the organisation
Participants will hear many organisational examples and there will be ample opportunity for discussion and questions.
Read more about your facilitator Guillermo Merelo
Date: Wednesday 2 December 2020
Venue: Russell McVeagh, Level 24, 157 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6011
Investment: Member $225+GST; Non-member $350+GST