This comprehensive, practical workshop covers everything you need to know to set your diversity committee up for success.
The workshop will cover
- Functions, roles and benefits of diversity and inclusion committees
- Interacting with Employee Resource Groups
- Setting an agenda, and developing strategies and programmes
- Monitoring and measuring diversity statistics within an organisation
- Funding and resources for diversity and inclusion committees
- Recruiting allies at all levels of the organisation
Participants will hear many organisational examples and there will be ample opportunity for discussion and questions.
Read more about your facilitator Gita Jayaram.
Date: Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Venue: Diversity Works New Zealand Training Room, Level 1, 90 Symonds Street, Auckland, 1010
Investment: Members $225+GST; Non-members $350+GST