Conflict at work is inevitable and may be beneficial if it promotes new ideas and innovations. However, it can escalate into bullying, harassment or violence, which has serious impacts on individuals and organisations. Organisations need tools and policies to prevent this happening. This workshop explores the traps and pitfalls and teaches you how to challenge behaviour and intervene to resolve issues, enabling you to empower a strong, productive workplace.
- Understand the different types of workplace ill-treatment
- Receive practical examples of what is and isn’t workplace bullying
- Understand the impacts of bullying on individuals and organisations
- Receive guidelines on best practice for responding to allegations of bullying and harassment
- Receive strategies for promoting respect in the workplace
Get to know your facilitator, Bevan Catley.
Date: Wednesday, 20 November 2019
Time: 9.30am - 1pm
Venue: Diversity Works New Zealand Training Room, Level 1, 90 Symonds Street, Auckland, 1010
Investment: Members $250+GST; Non-members $375+GST