THE FOUNDATIONS OF BI-CULTURAL ORGANISATIONS
Bi-cultural confidence is the foundation of successful cultural diversity and inclusion in your organisation. This three-hour workshop is an ideal introduction to bi-cultural confidence for all leaders, HR professionals, employees new to New Zealand or those who grew up here who would like to learn more.
This wananga (workshop) will facilitate participants to identify key values important to Māori and discuss their commonalities with other cultures. Participants will gain and overview of the loss and restoration of Māori language and culture in Aotearoa New Zealand and discuss how to create environments that encourage all employees to explore the Māori world view and support Māori employees to bring their cultural selves to work.
Available as a three-hour face-to-face workshop
- Identify key values important to Māori and discuss their commonalities with many cultures
- Gain an overview of the loss and restoration of Māori language and culture in New Zealand
- Learn how to create an environment that encourages all employees to explore the Māori world view and supports your Māori employees to bring their cultural selves to work
To request corporate training for your organisation, please email email@example.com
- To proceed, we will need a proposal to be signed (e-signature available);
- From there, we will work to align availability with one of our facilitators;
- After confirming availability, you will receive an email with relevant workshop details and materials and automated reminders will be scheduled too;
- All invoices are raised shortly after the workshop has been delivered and we encourage you to complete feedback forms so that we can work together to grow from our experience