THE FOUNDATIONS OF BI-CULTURAL ORGANISATIONS
Bi-cultural confidence forms the bedrock of successful cultural diversity, equity and inclusion within organisations. This is an ideal introduction to understanding the bi-cultural context of Aotearoa New Zealand, increasing confidence and providing participants with the knowledge and tools to foster an inclusive environment.
This workshop explores key values important to Māori and their connection to other cultures. Gain an overview of the historical context surrounding the loss and restoration of Māori language and culture in Aotearoa New Zealand. Discuss strategies to create supportive environments that encourage all employees to embrace the te ao Māori worldview and empower Māori employees to bring their cultural identities to the workplace.
- Three-hour face-to-face training (for up to 25 participants)
- Identify key values important to Māori and discuss their commonalities with many cultures
- Gain an overview of the loss and restoration of te reo Māori language and culture in New Zealand
- Learn how to create an environment that encourages all employees to explore the te ao Māori world view and supports your Māori employees to bring their cultural selves to work.
This workshop is designed for leaders, HR professionals, employees new to Aotearoa New Zealand, or individuals who grew up in here and are interested in deepening their understanding of the bi-cultural context of this country.
To request corporate training for your organisation, please complete the form below.
To proceed, you will be required to sign a proposal (e-signature available).
Once received, we will work together to align the availability of our facilitators with your desired training dates.
Upon confirmation of availability, you will receive an email containing the following:
- A Training Requirements form: Please complete and return this form to aid the facilitator's preparation for the workshop
- Relevant workshop details and materials
- Scheduled automated reminders
Following the successful delivery of the workshop, invoices will be raised promptly. We highly encourage you to provide feedback via our feedback forms, as we value your insights and aim to continually improve based on our collective experiences.