INTRODUCTION TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
This session helps participants understand the key concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion and to visualise their evolution, rational and managerial approaches in New Zealand and international contexts.
Available as a one-hour face-to-face or online session.
- Learn about the concepts of workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Review the development of key managerial theories behind the evolution of the concepts
- Understand the importance of topics such as unconscious bias, in-and-out groups, and the evolution of the workforce in Aotearoa and its relevance to workplace systems and beliefs
- Review the components and strategic approaches of diversity, equity, and inclusion management
- Be encouraged to engage in open conversation about workplace inclusion
To request corporate training for your organisation, please email email@example.com
- To proceed, we will need a proposal to be signed (e-signature available);
- From there, we will work to align availability with one of our facilitators;
- After confirming availability, you will receive an email with relevant workshop details and materials and automated reminders will be scheduled too;
- All invoices are raised shortly after the workshop has been delivered and we encourage you to complete feedback forms so that we can work together to grow from our experience