Are you or the women in your organisation looking for new career challenges or the opportunity to take on a more senior role that offers management experience?
This workshop is designed to provide the inspiration and motivation needed to take the next step. Participants will be given practical advice on how to develop their leadership style, how to confidently approach opportunities in the workplace and how to progress their career.
- Recognise, develop and communicate your leadership
- Define your personal brand
- Stocktake your executive presence
- Relate up, across and down in your organisation
- Present your leadership style to client and partner businesses
- Connect leadership in life and leadership at work
- Select and develop appropriate techniques to progress your career
Our leadership development expert Sue Watson has worked with a wide range of business, educational and not for profit organisations – read more about Sue.
Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2019
Time: 9.30am - 3pm
Venue: Yellow New Zealand, Level 1, 604 Great South Road, Auckland, 6011
Investment: Members $475+GST; Non-members $650+GST